Job Vacancies Details
Salary: £33,900 per annum
Hours: 37 per week (1.0 FTE)
Closing Date: 5th September 2019
Fixed Term for 9 months
A day in the life of a Management Accountant:
A normal day would be spent in the Finance office with the other members of the Finance team. Towards the beginning of month the majority of the tasks will contribute in some way towards the College’s management accounts. The rest of the month is likely to be the other tasks as required in a finance department such as VAT, budget reports and year end financial statements.
You would also find that there are several queries from the finance team to deal with as well as queries from non-financial members of staff which come about on an ad-hoc basis.
- Ability to oversee a team of four finance staff.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise when organising your own workload and work towards deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills whether face to face, in writing or via telephone or e-mail
- Advanced financial knowledge & experience
- Advanced IT skills including use of MS Excel
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent qualification
- GCSE English and Maths at C Level or above (or Level 2 equivalent)
How to Apply
More details: Job Description & Person Specification
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send an up to date CV with a covering letter
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.