How to find Eastleigh College
- The college is conveniently located for access to motorways (M3 and M27), mainline railway stations (Eastleigh and Southampton Airport Parkway) and Southampton Airport.
- Visit the Eastleigh Borough Council website for advice on parking, travel and roads.
- View our location in Google Maps
Travelling to College
By car - Both the M27 and M3 are within a 5 minute drive from the College.
- Parking is not usually provided to learners
- Visit www.eastleigh.gov.uk for information about car parks near Eastleigh College.
- After 5pm spaces might be permitted for learners in our Cherbourg Road and Desborough Road car parks, subject to change during College events.
- Visitor parking can be pre-booked by the member of staff organising the visit.
- Download a map showing car parks nearby
By bike - Bicycle and motorcycle parking is available throughout the day/evening to current Eastleigh College students, on a first come, first served basis.
Electric scooters - [Learners are not to bring electric scooters to College.] Currently, the law in the UK states that it is illegal to ride a scooter anywhere other than if you are driving it on private land. It is therefore illegal to come to College by electric scooter. The College will not provide storage and may ask learners to take their electric scooter home. If the law changes for electric scooters, the College will review and update this policy including options for safe storage of scooters.
By bus - Check for bus routes on www.traveline.info or on Google Maps by selecting 'directions' and then the 'bus' icon (located between the 'car' and 'walking' icons).
By train - Eastleigh Station and Southampton Parkway Station are both within a 5 minute taxi ride, or 10-15 minutes walk. Visit thetrainline.com or Google Maps for more information.