Welcome to the University Centre at Eastleigh College.
Eastleigh College offers a number of qualifications at Levels 4 and above as well as traditional University partnered Higher Education courses validated by the University of Portsmouth (UoP).
With the rising cost of Higher Education at University, it makes sense to take a closer look at what college can offer:
- A diverse learning environment and increased educational opportunity for our learners through our collaboration with UoP
- A better value alternative. As a Further Education college, our funding structure allows us to pass on significant savings to our students who study for university degrees with us.
- Class sizes of no more than 20 students ensure you receive high quality tutor support, and a wealth of support and guidance for group and personal learning.
- Dedicated IT facilities & helpdesk, learning areas, café and canteen to save you time.
- Full support services and facilities of our Learner Hub to help you succeed in your course
- Excellent facilities with state-of-the-art workshops, classrooms and studios provide an inspiring learning environment.
- Access to facilities at our partner University to keep you motivated.
We offer Higher Apprenticeships at Level 4 and above, equivalent to the first stages of higher education, such as a foundation degree. For example, 'Level 5 Apprenticeship Standard - HR Consultant / Partner' is a work-based qualifications gained through a completed portfolio of works, whilst working in a related job role. Browse our range of apprenticeship courses by subject to find the higher level courses available.
Faculty (college-based) courses at Level 4 and above
Browse our range of part-time professional courses by subject to find the higher level courses available. For example, HE Faculty courses such as 'Level 5 CIPD Diploma in Human Resource Management' studied at set times through classroom based learning at the College.
Access to university diploma courses
We also offer 'Access to University and Higher Education' diplomas. These Level 3 courses are designed for mature students who wish to progress to university to study a degree. We have a strong track record with our access students taking places at university.
How to Apply
Applying to the University Centre Eastleigh is easy. Simply view our course list and complete our online application form. Once you have submitted your application, we will be in touch to arrange an interview and discuss your next steps.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to someone about studying at the University Centre at Eastleigh College, please don't hesitate to contact us:
- Phone: 023 8091 1000
- Email: BeBetter@eastleigh.ac.uk
- Address: Chestnut Avenue, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 5FS