Job Vacancies Details
Graduate Marketing Executive
Salary: £25,966 per annum
Hours: 37 per week
24 months fixed term
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: 21st February 2020
A day in the life of…..
Are you a dynamic and highly organised individual who is used to working on a varied range of projects, to aggressive deadlines with a great deal of autonomy? Do you want to learn more about the diverse world of marketing whilst providing a supportive role to a fast paced team and a range of customers? Have you got what it takes to talk in front of a class full of potential customers? Then we would love to hear from you…
Eastleigh College operates in a diverse and competitive market, in order to encourage a range of customers to undertake one of its courses. Audiences range from 16 year old school pupils, to adults seeking part-time career development or hobby pursuits, through to FTSE 100 businesses seeking apprentices or a solution for their staff training needs.
A rare opening has emerged within the department and the team is currently seeking a talented individual with relevant experience to:
- To support the promotion of the college brand and values both externally and internally.
- To assist the team with coordinating targeted marketing activities and the colleges liaison activity with its feeder schools to ensure learner recruitment targets are met.
- To coordinate the development and implementation of an ambitious, inspiring and innovative marketing programme ensuring that the college brand and values are reflected across all channels.
- Assist the team with the coordination of the programme of targeted marketing activities to ensure that learner recruitment targets are met.
- Ensure that external and internal college marketing and recruitment events are of the highest quality and meet customer expectations.
- Coordinate the capture and collation of management information and direct feedback that is timely and accurate to enable effective decision making.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in marketing or related field
- Evidence of ongoing and relevant CPD
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- Highly organised
- Ability to work with autonomy
- Team player
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
To Apply Follow the Link Below:
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send an up to date CV with a covering letter
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.