Job Vacancies Details
Administrator - (Apprenticeships Team)
Salary: £17,895 per annum
Hours: 37 per week
Start date: Asap
Closing Date: 25th September 2019
Interview Date: 7th/8th October 2019
A day in the life of…..
Based in the Apprenticeship office you will be first point of contact for enquiries alongside our existing administrator. Duties include processing applications, liaising with employers and apprentices, using the government recruit an apprentice website, processing certificates, processing incoming and outgoing mail, preparing documentation to assist the Apprenticeship Officers, preparing reports, maintaining records, archiving and transferring of folders to the relevant departments.
- Effective Communication and Planning & Organising skills together with the ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of providing administrative support
- Experience working with young people
- Knowledge of Microsoft word & excel packages
- Experience in Archiving documents
- English and Maths GCSE or Level 2 equivalent
- NVQ 2 or 3 in Business Administration or equivalent
Ideal attributes of applicant:
Comfortable talking and engaging with young people, highly organised, enthusiastic, self-motivated, confident using the telephone, willing to undergo further training and development.
Further Information: Job Description and Person Specification
Following a review of the recruitment process we are now requesting references prior to interview – please ensure when applying, you have provided the details of referees that cover the previous 5 years of employment and a character reference.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of our vacancies please complete the application (2 parts) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you return both parts to ensure your application is complete.