Job Vacancy Details
We are recruiting for an ambitious, professional, resilient and respectful:
Additional Learning Support (ALS) Administrator
Salary: Up to £30,042 when accessing the College’s sector leading flexible work, holiday and pay policy.
Hours: 37 per week, 52 weeks per year.
Benefits to Support Work Life Balance: 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays. Flexible work, holiday and pay options.
- Coordinating the logistics of the Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) information.
- Contacting Schools and other organisations to ensure the College has up to date support information on learners.
- Support the day to day running of the department with administrative tasks.
- Ensuring information is saved and stored appropriately and communicated effectively to team.
- Highly motivated with a range of administrative experience.
- Experience working within education sector or as an experienced Learning Support Assistant working with learners with learning difficulties.
- Effectively liaise with several stakeholders to ensure clear communication between all involved.
- Well organised and hold an excellent range of communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IT packages and databases.
- Minimum GCSE grade 4 / C in English & Maths or equivalent.
- Business administration qualification desirable.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
- You will be comfortable talking and engaging with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a highly organised, collaborative and enthusiastic team player.
- You will have a keen interest in our industry and willing to undergo further training and development.
- You will be ambitious and want to drive to maintain our high standards.
- You are ambitious, professional, respectful and resilient, thriving in a high trust and high performance culture.
- You can make a significant contribution in our mission to provide excellence and opportunity in both technical and professional education, training and apprenticeships.
Other Employee Benefits:
· Free Parking.
· Car Charging Points.
· Onsite Gym.
· Discounts on Motor Vehicle Services.
· Discounts on Hair & Beauty Treatments.
· Discounted Coffee shop and Restaurant.
· Flu Jab Voucher.
· Specsavers Voucher.
· Health & Wellbeing Support Services.
· Cycle to Work Scheme.
· Perkbox – Members Discount Website
Further details: Job Description & Person Specification