At Eastleigh College we know that the move from school to college can appear daunting at first, which is why we have specialist staff available to support you, helping you to settle into your new environment quickly.
The College provides a range of services to help students with advice, information and support while they study, which includes those listed below:
- Financial Support
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Tutor Support
- Learner Mentoring
- Additional Learning Support
- Disability Support
- Careers Information, Advice and Guidance
- Health and Wellbeing
- Chaplaincy and Prayer Room
- Young People in Local Authority Care
- Skills for Living in the UK (ESOL)
- Learning Centre and IT Resources
New eco funding approved through Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme
Eastleigh College has been approved for Salix funding through the government’s Public Sector Decarbonisation scheme.
Eastleigh College awarded with Investors in Diversity status
Eastleigh College have been bestowed with national Investors in Diversity status.