The Learner Hub Team
The Learner Hub team are friendly, knowledgeable and available to provide advice and assistance with all your learning needs. We aim to provide a welcoming environment to complement all forms of study. Please ask at the Learner Hub reception desk if you require any help or wish to pass on any feedback.
Resources to help you study
The Learner Hub provides resources to support all courses taught at Eastleigh College and are reviewed annually. All facilities are available to all students and information can be accessed via a wide range of media:
- Over 9,000 course related books
- Dedicated areas for English, Maths, ESOL and Supported Learning
- Online databases and eBooks available 24/7
- Academic and recreational magazines and journals
- Fiction and graphic novel sections for recreational reading
- Audio books
You can search our catalogue, renew and reserve your books and access eBooks 24/7, through Heritage Online.
Just log in your student ID number whenever it asks for your reader code!
As an Eastleigh College learner, you also have access to online journals, eBooks and databases, with 1000s of articles on a large range of subjects. Please click here to view the full list.
IT assistance in the Learner Hub
As well as providing you with resources to help you study, the Learner Hub team are on hand to help you with your IT queries, including:
- Reset forgotten passwords
- Borrow Chromebooks for use in the Learner Hub
- Top up your printing credit
- Help connecting to the free Eduroam Wi-Fi
- Borrow headphones and phone chargers
Term-Time Opening Hours:
Please note - the Learner Hub is closed during college holidays.
For further information contact the Learner Hub directly on 023 8091 1026 or email email@example.com.