What career opportunities can this lead to?
This course is suitable for:
- those holding or working towards the CIPD Intermediate Certificate in HR Management and who are also:
- people who are already in, or are interested in a move into, HR management
- line managers involved in HR and those who have responsibility for HR activities in organisations without a specialist function.
Studying this course will give you:
- a sound understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviour required of a professional HR practitioner.
- an understanding of how HR activities support an organisations strategy and assist the
achievement of business objectives
- an ability to analyse HR information and present findings to inform decision-making.
Completion of the Diploma in HR Management provides the knowledge required for the
Associate professional level of CIPD membership and you will be upgraded to
Associate (Assoc CIPD) membership at the end of the course.
You can progress to the Advanced Certificate/Diploma in Human Resource Management (Level 7).