- Business Administration - L3 Apprenticeship Southampton Full Time
- Civil Engineering Level 3 Apprenticeship Southampton Full Time
- Early Years Apprentice- L2 OR L3 Apprenticeship Romsey Full Time
- Customer Service Advisor– Level 2 Apprenticeship Eastleigh Full Time
- Mechanical Apprentice - EMCOR UK Eastleigh Full Time
||Possible start date
Dependant on age and experience
|Level 2 or 3
Early Years Apprentice
- You will learn how to provide an environment where each child has a sense of belonging, feels loved and cared for.
- To work as part of a team
- Build and maintain effective relationships with parents / carers.
- To maintain a safe environment for the children and adults in the nursery ensuring that:
- equipment and resources are set up and cleared away each session.
- To deliver an appropriate play based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress.
- Learn the planning cycle and begin to contribute to curriculum plans.
- Carry out planned activities with small groups of children, supported by a member of staff
- Follow nursery routines and activities, offering attention and support to all children.
- Have a small amount of key children and be responsible for tracking their development and plan appropriately for children’s next steps of learning, with guidance from supervisor
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will undertake either a Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years Educator Qualification. You will also complete your Key skills qualifications in maths and English if you did not gain these at school.
Desired skills and personal qualities
Has a passion to learn and gain new knowledge
Loves being outdoors.
Is not afraid to be silly and wants to have fun
Wants to be part of a supportive team.
None required although maths and English grade 4 or above would be helpful
Abbotswood Day Nursery, Cupernham Lane, Romsey, SO51 7LF
For the employer website, please click here.
Employer's Application Instructions
Send the employer a cover letter and CV to email@example.com