How to apply Order a prospectus  Prospectus Builder
Leisure Courses

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I find out what support is available?

There is a good deal of information available to you on this section of the website; however please feel free to pop into the Student Services Centre at the Main Campus where you will be directed to the most appropriate support team. Alternatively call us on 023 8091 1228 or email

How do I let you know about my support needs?

If you are applying for a full-time course you will have an interview with a subject tutor, who will not only give you information, advice and guidance about a suitable programme, but will discuss your support needs with you. If you are enrolling on a part-time course you will also be asked about your support needs.

How can I tell you about any learning difficulty/disability I have?

Full-time students

You can tell us about any learning difficulties/disabilities or support needs on the College application form. There will be an opportunity to discuss your needs with a tutor at interview and you will then be contacted by a member of the Additional Learning Support Team when you start College, if not before. If you prefer, you can contact the Additional Learning Support Team directly on 023 8091 1210 to discuss your needs.

Part-time students

You can disclose any learning difficulties/disabilities or support needs on the enrolment form. Alternatively you can contact the Student Support Services Team 023 8091 1228 or email, or discuss your needs with your tutor.

Can I talk to someone confidentially?

Students can talk to staff in confidence, but we may ask you to allow us to share this information with others to ensure that the right support mechanisms are put in place for you. It is also not possible to keep confidentiality where the matter involves significant illegal activity or activity which can put you or others in danger.

How can I request a copy of the Parents Guide?

If you were unable to attend one of the College's dedicated parents events, held in October, you can request a hardcopy of the guide by calling the Student Support Services Department on 023 8091 1228. 

How can I find out more about Student Support Services?

If you are an existing student feel free to pop into the Student Services Centre where you can be directed to the relevant support team. Alternatively you can call the Student Support Services Team on 023 8091 1228 or email with any questions that you may have.


Can a vocational qualification get me into university?

Yes! Progression depends on the course you choose, the level you start at, and the goals you wish to achieve. Many of the courses on offer qualify for UCAS points which you need in order to study Higher Education at university.

Other progression opportunities may include further training, apprenticeships, or employment. You will find details of possible progression clearly stated on the individual course information pages.

We also offer a course specifically to help mature students gain entry into university.

Course Notice

Unfortunately this course is now full. Please select another date, if available, or click here to submit an enquiry. By doing so our admissions team can contact you if a place becomes available.