We understand that watching your child progress from school on to further education can be a daunting time for parents. You want to know that they are making decisions that are right for them now and for their future.
The best way to get a feel for Eastleigh College and the learning opportunities that we offer is to come along with your son or daughter to one of our full-time open events. This will give you a chance to meet the tutors, view the facilities and ask any questions that you may have. In the meantime we've prepared some information to give you a better understanding of technical professional learning.
Open Events dates and times
- 23rd October -4:30-7:30pm
- 12th November-4:30-7:30pm
- 28th November-4:30-7:30pm
- 19th March- 5-7pm
- 8th June 4:30-7:30pm
Please feel free to contact us should you wish further information about the college and/or the services we offer.
To keep up to date with further education in the news, please refer to the following articles which we think may be helpful when deciding the best options for your child:
- GCSE, AS and A level reforms in England - Ofqual
- GCSE and A-level changes - AQA
- Life after GCSEs: alternative routes into further education
- The benefits of professional and technical skills