Skip to content Skip to menu

16-19 Learner Financial Support Application form

Free College Meals

If you received free meals at school and are now aged 16-18, or are 19-24 and have an Educational Health & Care Plan (EHCP), you may be entitled to free college meals. To check eligibility and apply, visit Hampshire County Council's Free Meals portal.

Apply for free college meals.

Support with Childcare

If you are under 20 years old, the Government's 'Care to Learn' scheme can help with childcare costs while you study.

Apply for the Care to Learn scheme.


Depending on each learner’s financial situation, we can provide fully funded/discounted travel passes.

You can plan your journey to and from college on the travel company’s websites.