Schools Liaison available for your school!
There are a range of activities that we can offer to catchment schools, these include:
- Short presentations and assemblies
- Employability workshops
- Mock interviews
- Lunchtime ‘drop in’ sessions on various topics
- Taster Days
- Apprenticeship specific sessions - run by our Apprenticeship specialists
- Student ambassadors, available to engage with your students
- Careers advisor, available to discuss the Technical, Professional offer at Eastleigh College
- Skills sessions for staff
For information on any of the above please contact Schools Liaison
Preparing learners for work
We want to give all young people the opportunity to thrive. To aid this during their transition from school to college we have developed the following materials which are free to download and use:
- Personal Statements handy hints and tips.
- Application Tick List, enabling applicants to make the most of their college application form.
- Transferable skills exercise. Ideal for those preparing personal statements.
- What to expect at your Eastleigh College interview. We want all prospective students to enjoy every step of their journey with us. This sheet will help pupils better understand the interview process.