Role and responsibilities
- Support timely and satisfactory resolution of customer enquiries in line with department KPI targets, all of which are to be monitored by the staff member and the department manager.
- To deal efficiently with customer queries, complaints, and warranty/service issues.
- Confirm engineer visits with clients.
- To provide a basic standard of initial technical support or escalate technical call backs through the appropriate company expert and logged through the company database
- Manage customers expectations and keep informed of actions and progress in relation to cases.
- Support the Planning and tracking of engineer visits to resolve defects, inclusive of travel and hotel arrangements and specialized equipment to support the visit utilizing the most cost-effective method.
- Liaise with customer regarding health and safety on site and provide all relevant documentation to provide risk and method statements to support site visits.
- As part of a team, when required- take ownership of incoming calls into the company via the main telephone line, ensuring all clients are given a good impression of VES customer service, and calls are allocated to the correct departments quickly and efficiently.
- To ensure all relevant documentation and digital information is up to date and relevant to each service requirement using D365, network documentation and Axapta.
- To promote feedback to customers and QA through detailed reports and service files to prevent recurrence of faults.
- Administer invoice when works are deemed non-warranty or if quotation requested then raise via D365 for sales to quote as required.
- To Maintain the company database through accurate data input.
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for other members of the department.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by your Line Manager.
Require GCSE English and Maths A-C or equivilent
Good understanding of Microsoft Applications
Previous customer service experience
Please send CV & Cover letter toL
HR & Talent Manager