Salary: £9.25 per hour
Hours: Part Time, 0 hours contract
We are looking for a well-qualified and enthusiastic Community and Sports Centre Supervisor to join our Community Team. The Supervisors are responsible for the safety of all persons using the pool and community facilities. They will be responsible for leading and supervising the lifeguards and staff on
shift to ensure the safe, efficient, and smooth running of the pool and other facilities.
Supervisors must either be qualified by examination of the Royal Life Saving Society or have passed the Hampshire County Water Safety Award or National Pool Lifeguard Qualification. They must also have experience of leading a team/group.
In return we offer our employees outstanding training opportunities and amazing benefits like free gym membership!
The successful candidate will be offered a part-time 0 hours’ contract. The role would be ideal for a student as the shifts vary across the 7-day week to meet the demand of our bookings and can fit in with your College/University studies.
When on Shift the expectations will include:
- Opening / Locking up all facilities both in the morning & evening
- Setting up sports equipment for facilities bookings
- On/off rotations from poolside
- Supervising all community staff on shift and completing any tasks that will be
- required such as administration, bookings & ordering.
- Managing the team to ensure regular cleaning of facilities i.e. changing rooms, health suite and poolside.
To apply, please visit https://kings-hants.com/support-vacancies/ where you can download the application form.
Any queries please contact the school on 01962 861161 or email email@example.com