Part time or full time positions available
Christmas isn’t just for spending – it’s for EARNING! Want to make some valuable cash over the Christmas holidays?
We are the Innovation Group – a global leading insuretech business, representing our insurance partners, handling millions of calls each year.
Join us as a part time Customer Service Advisor, and we can teach you some valuable workplace skills, and offer a fantastic introduction to customer service.
We are looking for a number of students to join us on a part time basis, with flexible hours based around their studies to start on 19 December. Your first week will be full time training (Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm), and we can offer you full time hours throughout the Christmas holidays.
This is a great way to earn yourself some extra cash and make the most of the Xmas holidays!
As part of our motor call centre, you will represent Enterprise, one of our biggest clients, delivering excellent customer service to non fault drivers following a car accident.
What Is The Role?
- Mix of inbound and outbound calls – don’t worry, there is NO sales or cold calling!
- Delivering the highest level of customer service to every customer
- Ensuring your customer gets back on the road asap, arranging for their hire car and for their car to be repaired
- Taking full ownership of each call you take
Full time advisors take an average of 20-30 calls per day, each one involving supporting customers following their accident, arranging a hire car and getting them back on the road – this role allows you to become a true expert at your role very quickly!
- Competitive salary of £18,137 (pro rata) - £8.72 per hour
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Opportunity to buy or sell up to 3 additional days of leave
- Amazing referral scheme of up to £1000 per friend! With no limit on the number of referrals!
- Flexible benefits including Virgin Experience vouchers, dental cover, travel insurance, health insurance, and much more!
What Do We Need From You?
We can teach you the job – you just need to have the right behaviours!
- A passion for delivering the best customer service possible
- An empathetic approach
- Ability to work various shift patterns, our contact centre is currently open 7 days per week, and shifts are allocated between the hours of 8am – 9pm Monday - Friday, and 8am – 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
Please contact for more information: