The Henry Beaufort School is looking to appoint a Cover Supervisor as soon as possible to cover classes for absent teachers as well as in-class support to teaching staff where necessary.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following attributes:
• Ability to work on your own initiative and independently.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enthusiasm to work with young people.
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Remaining calm when dealing with challenging situations.
• Providing admin support within departments during quieter periods.
Educated to GCSE level, including Maths and English, a higher-level qualification would be desirable but not essential.
This post will provide you with the necessary foundations for a career in teaching and a thorough insight into school life. Experience gained will be invaluable in supporting a future application for a PGCE course or obtaining a School Direct Training Placement. It is not essential for you to be looking to get into teaching to apply for this position.
Please contact the school or visit our website www.beaufort.hants.sch.uk/workwithus for further details and an application form. If you wish to make an informal enquiry or arrange a visit, please ring Miss Eve Erhe, Personnel Officer on 01962 880974 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be sent via TES or by email to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!!