Social Media Content Creator Apprentice – Stellamar
We have an exciting apprenticeship opportunity to join our team as a Social Media Content Creator.
We're searching for a creative content guru to captivate our audience on social media. If you're obsessed with the latest trends, love creating thumb-stopping content, and excel at engaging audience, this role is for you.
Get ready to make waves and take our brand's social media presence to new heights.
- Craft an authentic social media content strategy that speaks to our audience and potential new hires.
- Create mind-blowing content that stops thumbs from scrolling and sparks engagement.
- Rock our social media accounts with your engaging voice and relatable presence.
- Analyse metrics and optimise content strategy for maximum appeal.
- A trendsetter with a passion for social media and digital trends.
- Some experience creating captivating content for new audiences.
- Mastery of platforms like Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- Creativity, wit, and visual storytelling skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects.
- Data-driven mindset to analyse metrics and fuel our success.
Ready to take your social media game to the next level? Join our team and let's create a digital presence that sets the world on fire.
- Apprenticeship will run for 15 months and include training towards gaining a qualification in Digital Marketing (Level 3).
- Work at our luxury office in Central Southampton or at home, or where you feel most comfortable.
- £5.28 per hour – 40 hours per week.
- Great team of professionals who are ready and excited to engage with you.
- Opportunity to grow and learn within the Company as it grows.
- Generous Holiday and Time Off allowances.
- Ride to Work Scheme.
- Company away days and events throughout the year.
How to Apply:
There are a few ways you can apply for this role – our email address is email@example.com
- You can email us a copy of your CV, or
- Email us a short video application, making sure you tell us about you as a person and your skill set, or
- You can apply via our Indeed job advert