SB Joinery is a family firm that has been producing high quality bespoke joinery since 1989. We have a commitment to quality and style combining traditional craftmanship with new technology. At SB Joinery our people are the heart of our operations and we look for candidates who live our Company Values as much as we look for skills to do the role.
We are looking for an apprentice to work alongside a qualified/ experienced bench joiner learning new skills,
assisting in completion of projects and general assembly.
• Assist in the manufacturing of bespoke sash windows, box sash frames, joinery
doors and frames.
• Fitting parts together using glue and clamps
• Preparing joinery for spraying and also fitting ironmongery when needed.
• Filling, sanding and finishing products.
• Learning skills to be able to use both machines and hand tools effectively.
• Learning to read CAD drawings.
• Understand how the Operations team works together with the Workshop team
from drawings through to project completion.
Prefer you to have achieved Level 2 Carpentry or similar (or working towards it)
Please send CV to email@example.com