- To investigate queries from NHS Shared Business Services (SBS), suppliers, staff and other users and provide assistance and advice as required.
- To respond to enquiries from users of the service and where possible to see those enquiries through to completion.
- The post holder will be required to familiarise themselves with all aspects of financial services – accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial accounts and cash – and be flexible in the area that they cover.
- Minimum 4 GCSE’s or equivalent including Mathematics
- Will be undertaking Assistant Accountant Level 3 Apprenticeship
Closing date 8th July. Please apply by mailing email@example.com