Pay : £23,920.00 - £26,000.00 per year
Job Type : Full-time, Permanent
Highfield Dental & Facial Clinic is an established and reputable private practice based in Southampton. We are a very modern NEWLY REFURBISHED state-of-the-art digital Dental Practice. As well as providing first-class patient care, we pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service. The dedication we have to service excellence is confirmed by the positive reviews we receive from patients.
Highfield Dental & Facial Clinic is a growing business, and a position has recently opened for a full time qualified Dental Nurse to join the team. As a dedicated and supportive team, we are looking to recruit someone who shares our values for patient care and a collaborative approach to teamwork.
A DBS check will be required for this role
Experience: GDC-registered dental nurse
We are looking for:
- Fully qualified and GDC registered Dental Nurse
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Outstanding customer service skills
- An understanding that the patient journey is the key to delivering world-class patient care
- Able to work in a team and the ability to prioritise workload
- The willingness to learn new skills and likes a challenge
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal (including a positive and friendly phone manner) and written.
- Excellent listening skills and a calm, empathetic approach to patients.
- Builds trust and rapport with a wide range of people.
- Impeccable standards with all health and safety rules and guidance, including PPE, COSHH, infection control, waste disposal following practice procedures and policies.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent follow-up ability on all tasks.
- An ability to bring energy and enthusiasm to any situation.
- Trustworthy and act with honesty and integrity.
- Reliable, flexible and well-organised
- Good technical skills and knowledge.
- Experienced in treatments such as implants
You will be such an important part of the team that only those who consider themselves to be dynamic, team players with a successful track record of delivering customer service excellence should apply.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org