Here at Hampshire County Council, we highly value the administrative and organisational skills our support staff bring to our teams. We can offer you a genuinely varied and responsible position, together with the opportunity to play an essential role supporting the Learning Disability Team.
Joining the Learning Disability Business Support Team, you will provide efficient and high-quality Business Support to multiple teams within the Learning Disability Service and Younger Adults Commissioning Teams.
- Managing the interface between Hampshire residents, professionals and our teams
- Managing and responding to shared email inboxes
- Scheduling and supporting meetings
- Booking appointments
- Managing client records
- Key Requirements:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 – Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible
- Interested? Contact Les Heyhoe BCAv, Team Leader - 03707 798361 or email Lesley.firstname.lastname@example.org