Do you have a passion for food?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£12.00 per hour (Depending on experience)
Company pension Discounted or free food
Employee discount On-site parking
NO EVENINGS REQUIRED
As a member of our team as a Kitchen Assistant, you’ll be a key ingredient in the success of our busy kitchen and will thrive on the pace and camaraderie. As a kitchen assistant you will take pride in the operation along with a team of talented, supportive experienced chefs, driven by the love of food as well assisting with the open, running and closing of the kitchen.
Life in the kitchen is busy, but exciting and rewarding.
About the role:
- Supporting the Head Chef as directed
- Preparation, cooking and presenting dishes in a timely manner (when required)
- Carry out an array of kitchen duties
- Maintain high standards of food hygiene and compliance with all health & safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Setting up and closing down the kitchen
- Full training and e-learning provided
- Proven experience working in a kitchen
- Ability to remain calm and take direction
- Good communication skills
- Driving licence
Ability to remain calm and take direction
Good communication skills
To apply for this position please send CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note as part of the recruitment process, you will be required to undertake a trial shift.