A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Carbon 60 Global. There are multiple Test Technician positions available across 2 shift patterns, please see below for further details.
2 shifts available.
Shift 1: 7.30am - 3.30pm
Shift 2: 3.15pm - 11.15pm
Day shift: £23,500
Late shift: £27,730
Brief outline of duties:
Reporting to the Production Team Leader, the purpose of this role is to manufacture and test laser optic components and assemblies to required drawings and specifications to enable on time delivery. This would involve the assembly, set up, calibration and testing of small components.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Knowledge or experience of manufacturing, test, electronics, or electrical engineering
- Excellent attention to detail
- Disciplined approach to working (e.g. adherence to cleanliness requirements)
- Be diligent and tolerant to repetitive work
- Flexible in terms of changing work procedures, varying tasks and requirements
Day shift: £23,500, Late shift: £27,730, plus benefits which include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 5% profit share bonus scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Cash Plan, contributory pension (matched up to 7.5%), life assurance.
25 Ensign Way
Please contact Daisy Stroud