Manufacturing products to high quality standards and ensuring given targets are met, reporting any issues to the Senior Sewer.
- Ability to perform all sewing operations as required, including top covers and base sheets, and meeting targets and deadlines, ensuring that the quality of the products is of a high standard
- Ensure the area of work is always kept clean and tidy, and ensure that all Health & Safety rules and procedures are followed
- Using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and a computer terminal for work allocation
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Work within authorised Standard Operating Procedures
- Contribute towards the effectiveness of their department’s QMS documentation
Looking for people withe a flexible and positive approach and able to communicate effectively with co-workers and superiors.
Helpful to have sewing skills but would be great to have sewing experience.
Looking for people who:
Positive attitude to work
Excellent attention to detail
Able to work on own initiative
Ability to maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment
Ability to work quickly whilst maintaining quality standards