Carnival UK is the home of the prestigious cruise brands P&O Cruises and Cunard, and we operate spectacular ships all over the world! We take our guests on fantastic holidays, tailored to their individual requirements, and this is supported by our 330 strong contact centre staff – and we need new Cruise Consultants to help us! We are looking for people wanting hours between 22.5 hours pw - 37.5 hours pw with set rotations.
Holiday bookings are up, the ships are back to service, and that means we need to grow our contact centre to keep up with demand! We have various roles within the department, all crucial roles in the customer journey, each forming part of the jigsaw that completes the guest’s holiday.
- Acting as the first point of contact for guests and travel agents, by phone and email
- Booking fantastic cruises with guests over the phone, as well as adding holiday extras such as cabin upgrades
- Answering questions and queries from guests and travel agents, giving advice tailored to guest needs
- Dealing with guest complaints by phone and email, resolving as quickly as possible
- Excellent customer service skills, with the desire to go the extra mile for our guests
- Experience within a contact centre / high volume role
- A flair for sales and hitting targets
- Travel industry experience would be a bonus!
- Flexibility to work shift patterns – between 8:30am – 6pm Monday to Saturday
- We can offer you hybrid working (2 days per week in the office) or fully remote – we can discuss at interview you!
To view and apply: