Purpose of your Job
To offer outstanding Customer Service to our Customers through demonstrating the ‘Trust Tegg’ Vision and Values in everything you do whilst demonstrating 100% Quality Workmanship in Servicing, Repairing and the MOT of our Customer’s vehicles entrusted to us.
Dimensions of your Job – Authorised and Responsible for :
- Ensuring Compliance with all Health & Safety and Controls of Substances Hazardous to Health Legislation.
- Embrace the Company’s ‘Trust Tegg’ Vision & Values
- To seek to constantly develop and improve your own skills
- Health & Safety for yourself, your colleagues and to look out for the Health & Safety of our Customers when they are onsite.
Activities – Authorised and Responsible for the following :
- Carry out your duties in line with the procedures
- Ensure that documentation procedures are performed to the highest standards and complete
- Ensure good communication, both verbally and in written form, with your colleagues and our Customers
- Ensure the forecourt, workshop, tyre bay, bike bay, car park, storeroom, kitchen and toilet cleanliness & tidiness
- Ensure your timekeeping, being ready to open up & start the next job
- Check the days job sheet box for the Next Job and if unsure consult the Workshop Controller or Office Receptionist
- Complete the task in hand on the job sheet, noting any up-sale opportunities and/or Customer Service items accurately. Take care when writing up the notes in a legible format, showing accuracy of time spent completing the job, what observations you noted, what corrections & work has been completed
- Attend and complete all training courses required to carry out your job role and continued development within the Company
- Promote all services of the Company to Customers when the opportunity arises.
- All other reasonable duties as requested by the Workshop Controller from time to time.