About the role:
Join the UK’s largest infrastructure group and work on some of the biggest projects the world has ever seen. Projects that will support and shape the world of tomorrow for millions of people and enable you to build a successful career.
Balfour Beatty is also a leading member of the 5% Club, which is now in operation in over 200 companies. The 5% Club, members aspire to achieve 5% of their workforce in earn and learn positions (including apprentices, sponsored students, and graduates on formalised training programmes).
The role is to produce detailed solutions to achieve the optimum performance of built environment projects via digital models and presentations using software, sketches and electronic visualisations.
What you'll be doing:
- To learn and develop Digital skills that will lead to being able to support a project team in the delivery of a Project Digital Execution Plan
- Creating files and ensuring the appropriate file attributes are captured correctly
- Producing and /or amending information in accordance with the Project SMP
- Ensuring graphical models with any interfaces issues are escalated to the Interface Manager
- Ensuring all elements of the Information Model are fully coordinated with each other
- Submitting information for approval in accordance with the TIDP ( Task Information Delivery Plan)
Who we're looking for:
- You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade 4/C or above, including Maths, English & Science, coupled with an interest in Planning.
- You will demonstrate some Technical ability with the use of DIGITAL Software applications
- You will have a have a friendly, flexible approach to your working day and a willingness to work with and support colleagues
- You will have an enthusiastic, engaged attitude and eagerness to learn and develop personally and professionally and the willingness to take responsibility for your academic and vocational development
- Ideally hold a full UK drivers’ licence
Why work for us:
Alongside the amazing opportunity, support and pride that you’ll gain from developing your career with one of the world’s foremost infrastructure giants, you’ll also enjoy:
- Accredited Apprenticeship Programme with Balfour Beatty
- Part of a structured development programme
- Support from line manager
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to grow your career at Balfour Beatty
- At the end of your programme you will receive your qualification in your chosen apprenticeship programme
For more information about what you can expect as a Balfour Beatty Apprentice and what’s involved in the scheme, visit our website here to learn more. Should you require any additional support with your application, please contact email@example.com
Closing Date: applications are open until 31st May 2023, but we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Balfour Beatty reserves the right to remove adverts should application numbers reach a maximum before this date.