About the role:
Join the UK’s largest infrastructure group and work on some of the biggest projects the world has ever seen. Projects that will support and shape the world of tomorrow for millions of people and enable you to build a successful career.
Balfour Beatty is also a leading member of the 5% Club, which is now in operation in over 200 companies. The 5% Club, members aspire to achieve 5% of their workforce in earn and learn positions (including apprentices, sponsored students, and graduates on formalised training programmes).
You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator Advanced Apprenticeship over 18 months attending a local college.
What you'll be doing:
Who we're looking for:
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK at the time of joining
- Ideally have a UK drivers license
- Five GCSE’s grades 9-4 (A*- C) including Math’s, English and a Science
- Good timekeeping, a keen attitude to work and an ability to listen to, and follow instructions
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
Why work for us:
Alongside the amazing opportunity, support and pride that you’ll gain from developing your career with one of the world’s foremost infrastructure giants, you’ll also enjoy:
- Accredited Apprenticeship Programme with Balfour Beatty
- Part of a structured development programme
- Support from line manager
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to grow your career at Balfour Beatty
- At the end of your programme you will receive your qualification in your chosen apprenticeship programme
For more information about what you can expect as a Balfour Beatty Apprentice and what’s involved in the scheme, visit our website hereto learn more. Should you require any additional support with your application, please contact email@example.com
Closing Date: applications are open until 31st May 2023,but we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Balfour Beatty reserves the right to remove adverts should application numbers reach a maximum before this date.