Technical and Professional qualifications give students the opportunity to develop a range of high level skills that prepare you for the workplace, whenever you choose to join it!
Modern Apprenticeships and Full-Time Study Programmes are available in a varied range of subject areas, which now includes Dental Nursing, Surveying and Computer Science. These pathways still allow progression onto University, further study or work.
Students who choose to study with Eastleigh College over an academic college benefit from our:
- Industry standard learning environments and workshops
- Lecturers' industry experience; allowing you an understanding of the range of roles available within that industry, what it would be like to work within it and what’s relevant
- A method of study that may better suit your learning style, focussing on practical assessments rather than exams, making you more successful in the long run
- Work experience
- Access to industry standard equipment
- Our wealth of employer contacts
- More flexible timetables, allowing you the opportunity to build in more of what you feel you need to succeed
All of this helps you to get a true picture of the types of jobs that you will enjoy when you choose to enter the workplace, whilst also allowing you to build in confidence and maturity.
And for those students who do not wish to go to University, our courses also offer a more cost effective route through higher study, for example through higher level Apprenticeships that in most cases are paid for by your employer.