Students and Apprentices at Eastleigh College benefit from a wealth of advice and guidance to help them prepare for their next step, whether this is into employment, an Apprenticeship or further study within an industry area or at university.
The Hub is a dedicated student space providing all our learners - including part-time students and Apprentices - with careers advice and employability opportunities. Whatever your future plans, we’ll help you lay the foundations to achieve a career that's right for you.
From attending careers events and drop-in sessions to taking part in volunteering or work experience, our learners have the opportunity to further enrich their future employability and help make them work ready.
In addition, we have links with local employers and many students also take advantage of part-time jobs alongside their studies.
The Hub team offers help with:
- Impartial careers advice
- Securing work experience
- Promoting part-time job vacancies
- Finding volunteering opportunities or charity work
- Confidential guidance interviews
- UCAS, University applications and personal statements
- Sharing apprenticeship vacancies
- Supporting vulnerable students, as a partner of the Southern Universities Network (SUN)
- Signposting to relevant external resources and opportunities
To keep up-to-date about events and opportunities, students and Apprentices currently enrolled at Eastleigh College can follow The Hub on social media or visit the team in The Learning Centre.
For more information contact the team at email@example.com