Apprenticeships are proven to offer a wealth of benefits to your business, and with the Governments current focus on its growth, plus the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy, there has never been a better time to take on an Apprentice; whether you will be a Levy payer, or not.
Useful Links & Information
Simply click on the links below, for more information on each of these topics:
- Why employ an apprentice?
- 'Transfer to Transform' scheme allows employers to access funding to support your apprenticeships
- The Apprenticeship Levy
- What are Workbased Apprenticeships?
- What are Day/Block Release Apprenticeships?
Apprenticeships with Eastleigh College
- We currently have around 2,500 apprentices studying with us nationally
- Eastleigh Colleges' Learner Satisfaction surveys results achieve a consistently high grade, when compared to other Further Education College’s based in the Solent LEP region
- Eastleigh College's recruitment footprint (all ages) is wider reaching across the Solent area than any other FE college
View our Apprenticeships
To view the apprenticeships we have on offer, please click here and select the relevant industry area. Any Apprenticeships will then be shown in green.
If you have any further questions, are considering taking on an Apprentice or accrediting an existing member of staff through an Apprenticeship, then please feel free to contact us on 023 8091 1195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.