Apprenticeships are proven to offer a wealth of benefits to your business, and with the new Government focus on its growth, plus the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy, there has never been a better time to take on an Apprentice; whether you will be a Levy payer, or not.
Useful Links & Information
Simply click on the links below, for more information on each of these topics:
- Why employ an apprentice?
- The Apprenticeship Levy
- What are Workbased Apprenticeships?
- What are Day/Block Release Apprenticeships?
Apprenticeships with Eastleigh College
- We currently train over 9,000 Apprentices Nationally
- We are the 3rd largest college provider of Apprenticeships in England, in terms of funding
- Our Learner Satisfaction Survey results achieved the highest grade in 16/17, when compared to other FE College's based in the Solent LEP region
- Eastleigh Colleges' recruitment footprint (all ages) is wider reaching across the Solent area than any other FE college
If you have any further questions, are considering taking on an Apprentice or accrediting an existing member of staff through an Apprenticeship, then please feel free to contact us on 023 8091 1195 or email email@example.com.