National Apprenticeship Week 2021 aims to shine a light on the amazing work being done by employers and apprentices across the country.
At Eastleigh College we will be celebrating the impact of apprenticeships on individuals, businesses and public services from Monday 8th to Friday 12th February 2021. We are holding workshops for our learners (invitation only) and have listed activities below, which are free and open to everyone.
Please check the latest apprenticeship vacancies available with Eastleigh College.
Don’t miss these free to attend talks
Monday 8th February at 12:30
Apprentices Connect Together – Act to Ignite
All apprentices are invited to join this 60 minute motivational and uplifting workshop designed to support current and past apprentices to focus on their own apprenticeship journey. In this free mindfulness and positivity workshop, celebrity coach, George Anderson will help attendees develop positive daily practices that will help to enhance their careers.
Monday 8 February at 19.00
Ask the experts - Q&A about apprenticeships
JOIN ON ZOOM HERE
Attend this drop-in session on Zoom with Jodi Fair from the Solent Apprenticeship Hub. The Apprenticeship Hub offers free and impartial advice to organisations of any size regarding apprenticeship training.The Apprenticeship Hub can also help individuals find apprenticeship training and answer any questions regarding applications or finding apprenticeship opportunities in your area.
Enter our Apprentice Showcase competition
Past and present apprentices who trained at Eastleigh College can enter our Apprentice Showcase competition before 4th February for a chance to win a £25 Amazon voucher.
Take this quiz for school leavers
Which apprenticeship am I? Did you know there are nearly 600 different apprenticeship standards across England, which cover more than 1700 different job roles? Find out how much you know about apprenticeships (opens in a new window).
Find out more with our FAQs and video playlist
This video selection will help you discover more about apprenticeships. We also have a page of FAQs to help you find the information you need. For example, did you know there were 742,400 people participating in an apprenticeship in England In 2018/19?
Discover apprenticeships available from Eastleigh College
Find out about Apprenticeship training at Eastleigh College. We are currently offering training to 32 apprenticeship standards as follows:
- Accounts / Finance Assistant Level 2
- Adult Care Worker Level 2
- Advanced & Creative Hair Professional Level 3
- Advanced Carpentry and Joinery Level 3
- Assistant Accountant Level 3
- Building Services Engineering Technician Level 4
- Business Administrator Level 2
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 2
- Civil Engineering Technician Level 3
- Commis Chef Level 2
- Construction Site Engineering Technician Level 4
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Dental Nurse Level 3
- Digital Engineering Technician Level 3
- Early Years Educators Level 3
- Electrotechnical Level 3
- Gas Engineering Level 3
- Hair Professional Level 2
- Hospitality Supervisor Level 3
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2
- HR Consultant / Partner Level 5
- HR Support Level 3
- Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) Level 3
- Operations / Departmental Manager Level 5
- Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician Level 2
- Plumbing and Domestic Heating Technician Level 3
- Production Chef Level 2
- Professional Accounting Taxation Technician Level 4
- Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Heat Pump (RACHP) Engineering Technician Level 3
- Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3