The Eastleigh College experts team can help you to:
- Gain accurate, up to date advice and guidance to get the most out of the funding and grants available
- Identify course options and develop training plans aligned to organisational goals, objectives, values and plans for growth,
- Schedule refresher sessions as required to maintain certifications and licences
- Fill apprentice vacancies. We have many pre-qualified apprentice applicants looking for employers. We can also advertise your apprenticeship vacancies for you.
- Set up traineeships for 18-24 year olds we’ll advertise the work experience placement for you. Government information about offering a trainee work experience (opens in a new window) explains that trainee work placements must last at least 100 hours and if your trainee gets unemployment benefits the placement can’t last longer than 8 weeks. You don’t have to pay trainees or give them expenses.
- Offer work experience opportunities for young people. Work experience and employability forms a vital part of both the Government's Plan for Jobs and our provision for school leavers. We have a dedicated team of work experience coordinators who make the process straightforward. Telephone 02380 911164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucas wins 'Against All Odds' in Aspiration Awards
Judges in the 2021 NCFE Aspiration Awards selected Lucas Renyard from Eastleigh College as the winner of the ‘Against All Odds’ category, which recognises exceptional learners who have overcome difficult personal circumstances to achieve success in education. He wins a £250 prize to help him as he moves on to university.
94% of learners say they would recommend the College to a friend and overall satisfaction climbs
Upon completion of their courses a total of 781 learners aged 16-19 took part in the annual exit survey that benchmarked Eastleigh College positively against 1,377,178 responses from over 100 Colleges across the country.