Here to support individuals, communities and employers achieve their ambitions and recover as quickly as possible from the pandemic.
As a key anchor institution in the Solent, South Hampshire and Central South region we recognise our responsibility to both lead and proactively collaborate to champion and support Covid recovery and growth. We continue to prioritise funding for our region, as such we have the infrastructure and resources to positively and influentially contribute to regional recovery.
Our 2021/22 Eastleigh College Covid Recovery Commitments
- A guaranteed place for all eligible full time 16-18 students whether school, or College leaver whose ambition is to pursue a professional or technical career through one of our courses.
- A guaranteed place for all eligible adults wanting to enrol on one of our flexible, supportive and high quality full or part time Access or Higher Education (HE) courses.
- That we will maintain the capacity to train a minimum of 500 new apprentices.
- That we will develop skills and succession plan guides for a range of sectors to support employers upskill their workforce and succession plan.
- Further extend the opportunities available through Eastleigh College Online as well extending our range of flexible and blended adult courses
- Continue to provide a Covid secure learning environment that combined with our proven ability to deliver learning online will enable us to deliver all of our planned provision irrespective of any future restrictions due to the pandemic.
View the full document here: