This consent form is for participation in tests designed to detect asymptomatic coronavirus cases. Anyone experiencing symptoms should follow government guidelines to self-isolate and let the college know by completing the relevant form here, even if they have had a recent negative lateral flow test.
Terms of consent
1. I have had the opportunity to consider the information provided by the college about the testing, ask questions and have had these answered satisfactorily, based on the information presented and the privacy notice here.
2. I consent to having a nose and throat swab for lateral flow tests. I will self-swab if I am able to otherwise I understand that assistance is available.
3. I understand that there may be multiple tests required and this consent covers all tests for the above named person. If, on the day of testing I do not wish to take part, then I understand I will not be made to do so and that consent can be withdrawn at any time ahead of the test by emailing email@example.com.
4. I consent that my sample(s) will be tested for the presence of COVID-19.
5. I understand that if my result(s) are negative on the lateral flow test I will not be contacted by the college except where I am a close contact of a confirmed positive.
6. If the lateral flow test indicates the presence of COVID-19, I consent to having a nose and throat swab for confirmatory PCR testing. I will follow the instructions on the PCR Kit to return the test the same day to an NHS Test and Trace laboratory.
7. If the lateral flow test indicates the presence of COVID-19, I commit to ensuring that I am removed from college premises as promptly as possible, bearing in mind I may have some anxiety following a positive test result.
8. I consent that I will need to self-isolate following a positive lateral flow test result, until the results of the confirmatory PCR have been received.
9. I agree that if my test results are confirmed to be positive from this PCR test, I will report this to the college using the forms here and I understand that I will be required to self-isolate following public health advice.
10. I consent that if a close contact tests positive but I have tested negative, I will continue to attend college but will be tested every day at college for 8 days.
Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The information you provide will be held securely in accordance with current data protection legislation which can be found here.
If you have any concerns about what will happen to the information you have provided on this form please contact please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Eastleigh College in Top 50 Most Inclusive Workplaces Index 2021
The recent NCFD FREDIE Awards put Eastleigh College in 48th place in the Top 100 Most Inclusive Workplaces Index 2021. The College began working with the National Centre for Diversity (NCFD) in 2020 to further embed its workplace values of ambition, respect, resilience and professionalism in all college activities.
Digital focus for Eastleigh’s new deputy principal
Eastleigh College has appointed a new deputy principal who will be responsible for the delivery of a growing curriculum as well as spearheading the college’s digital development with learners and staff alike.