What opportunities will this course give me?
This qualification can lead to a career in the Exercise & Fitness industry, with a view to working as a Kettlebell Instructor. Students may progress to a variety of advanced training opportunities including; Personal Trainer (Level 3), Nutrition, Exercise to Music, Antenatal and Postnatal, Spinning (indoor cycling) and Circuit Training certificates.
What will I be learning?
This qualification is aimed at qualified fitness instructors and personal trainers wishing to acquire the additional knowledge and competencies required to plan and deliver safe and effective kettlebell exercises and training sessions.
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
• The history and origins of kettlebell training
• The benefits of using kettlebells
• Health and safety considerations for kettlebell training
• How to incorporate kettlebell training into resistance sessions
Skills relating to the qualification:
• How to prepare, plan and instruct kettlebell training sessions
• Effective communication skills
Why is this course for me?
A mix of theory and practical sessions including role play simulation will be used throughout the course.
What do I need to sign up?
This course is suitable for those that have a CYQ or equivalent Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification, who are wishing to extend their gym knowledge into other environments and are actively engaged in the health and fitness industry as participants or practitioners.
Is there anything else I need to know?
You will be able to gain 16 reps points with this qualification.
Pens, paper, suitable clothing for practical sessions and a drink.
Please note that all courses are subject to minimum numbers and course descriptions may be subject to change. A place on your chosen course is not confirmed until all of the necessary enrolment paperwork is signed and any relevant fees are paid. The team will be in touch to discuss this with you, once your application has been processed.
Click an option below to see more details and to apply.
|KBTIA||Eastleigh College||Flexible||Sat||TBD – TBD||2||£80.00||£80.00||Apply now|
* Please note that although this tool looks to give customers the best indication of course costs, a final cost can only be confirmed once all submitted information is verified by our information, advice and guidance team.
Need some further advice?
If you require further advice and guidance about any course costs and/or the funding options available to you, the College has a dedicated Information, Advice and Guidance team who can be contacted on telephone 023 8091 1299.