What opportunities will this course give me?
This qualification can lead to a career in the Exercise & Fitness industry, with a view to working as a Spinning Instructor. Students may progress to a variety of advanced training opportunities including; Personal Trainer (Level 3), Nutrition, Exercise to Music, Antenatal and Postnatal, Circuit Training and Kettlebell certificates.
What will I be learning?
This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to design and deliver safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions.
Learners will cover:
• the benefits of group indoor cycling
• health and safety in relation to group indoor cycling
• how to design and teach safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions
• the principles and variables used within a group indoor cycling session
• how to monitor and motivate participants during group indoor cycling sessions
• how to use music during group indoor cycling sessions
• how to reflect on providing group indoor cycling
Why is this course for me?
A mix of theory and practical sessions including role play simulation will be used throughout the course.
What do I need to sign up?
This course is suitable for those that have a CYQ or equivalent Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification, who are wishing to extend their gym knowledge into other environments and are actively engaged in the health and fitness industry as participants or practitioners.
Is there anything else I need to know?
You will be able to gain 16 reps points with this qualification.
Pens, paper, suitable clothing for practical sessions and a drink.
Please note that all courses are subject to minimum numbers and course descriptions may be subject to change. A place on your chosen course is not confirmed until all of the necessary enrolment paperwork is signed and any relevant fees are paid. The team will be in touch to discuss this with you, once your application has been processed.
Click an option below to see more details and to apply.
- Apply Now
TBD – TBD
|GICIA||Eastleigh College||Sat||TBD – TBD||2|
|GICIB||Eastleigh College||Sat||TBD – TBD||2||Apply now|
* Please note that although this tool looks to give customers the best indication of course costs, a final cost can only be confirmed once all submitted information is verified by our information, advice and guidance team.
Need some further advice?
If you require further advice and guidance about any course costs and/or the funding options available to you, the College has a dedicated Information, Advice and Guidance team who can be contacted on telephone 023 8091 1299.
The Equality Act
The College wishes to ensure that it complies with the requirements of the Equality Act 2010. If you are a disabled person, please ensure that we know what you need so that we can make all reasonable adjustments to help you succeed.
Please note all courses descriptions may be subject to change.