What opportunities will this course give me?
NVQ Level 3 Plumbing and Heating.
What will I be learning?
- Background & Legislation
- The Regulations
- Materials and substances in contact with water
- Requirements for water fittings
- Water system design and installation
- Prevention of cross connection of unwholesome water
- Backflow prevention
- Cold & Hot water services
- WCs flushing devices and urinals
- Sanitary appliances
- Water for outside use You will be sent a course workbook 4 weeks prior to assessment which must be completed by you before attending college. You will have training at College on the day followed by an assessment, all relating to the course content above.
Why is this course for me?
You will be sent a course workbook 4 weeks prior to assessment which must be completed by you before attending college. You will have training at College on the day followed by an assessment.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Please contact 023 8091 1058 for details - this is the direct line for the Gas Assessment Centre. This course is intended for existing qualified plumbers.
The completed workbook. Pens, pencils etc.
Please ensure completed workbook is brought with you on the first day of the course.
Please note that all courses are subject to minimum numbers and course descriptions may be subject to change. A place on your chosen course is not confirmed until all of the necessary enrolment paperwork is signed and any relevant fees are paid. The team will be in touch to discuss this with you, once your application has been processed.
Click an option below to see more details and to apply.
16/11/2023 - Apply Now
08:30 – 16:00
8/12/2023 - Apply Now
08:30 – 16:00
|WTR03||Eastleigh College||16/11/2023||Thu||08:30 – 16:00||1||£240.00||£240.00||Apply now|
|WTR04||Eastleigh College||8/12/2023||Fri||08:30 – 16:00||1||£240.00||£240.00||Apply now|
|WTR02||Eastleigh College||13/10/2023||Fri||08:30 – 16:00||1||£240.00||£240.00||Apply now|
* Please note that although this tool looks to give customers the best indication of course costs, a final cost can only be confirmed once all submitted information is verified by our information, advice and guidance team.
Need some further advice?
Contact the Brand, Engagement and Learner Recruitment Team for further guidance - email email@example.com or call 023 8091 1000
The Equality Act
The College wishes to ensure that it complies with the requirements of the Equality Act 2010. If you are a disabled person, please ensure that we know what you need so that we can make all reasonable adjustments to help you succeed.