What career opportunities can this lead to?
This course is suitable for:
- those working in HR in a management role who wish to develop their knowledge and skills
- HR staff who do not have sufficient qualifications to undertake CIPD Advanced level qualifications
- those who are new to HR management
- people who are interested in a move into HR management
- line managers involved in HR, and those who have responsibility for HR activities in organisations without a specialist function
Studying this course will help to provide you with:
- a sound understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviour required of a professional HR manager
- an understanding of how HR activities support an organisations strategy and assist the achievement of business objectives
- an ability to analyse HR information and present findings to inform decision-making
Completion of the Certificate in HR Management provides the knowledge required for the Associate professional level of CIPD membership and you will be upgraded to Associate (Assoc CIPD) membership at the end of the course.
If you are interested in further study at this level, you can study additional optional units (totalling 9 credits) to achieve a Diploma in HRM. This top-up Diploma is available at Eastleigh College and can be studied concurrently or after completion of the Certificate In HR Practice.