What career opportunities can this lead to?
This course is suitable for:
- those working in HR in a support role who wish to develop their knowledge and skills
- HR staff who do not have sufficient qualifications to undertake CIPD Intermediate or
Advanced level qualifications
- those who are new to HR
- people who are interested in a move into HR
- line managers involved in HR and those who have responsibility for HR activities in organisations without a specialist function.
Studying this course will help to provide you with:
- a sound understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviour required of a professional HR practitioner.
- an understanding of how HR activities support an organisations strategy and assist the
achievement of business objectives
- an ability to analyse HR information and present findings to inform decision-making.
Completion of the Diploma in HR Practice provides the knowledge required for the
Associate professional level of CIPD membership and you will be upgraded to
Associate (Assoc CIPD) membership at the end of the course.
You can progress to the Intermediate level Certificate/Diploma in Human Resource Management (Level 5).