What career opportunities can this lead to?
Level 2 Award Supervising Food Safety in Catering is designed for anyone working in the catering industry with supervisory responsibility.
What does this programme involve?
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to develop and understand the requirements of:
- Food safety hazards
- Temperature control
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
- Cooking, hot holding and reheating
- Food handling
- Principles of safe food storage
- Food premise and equipment Level 2 Award in Catering. Multiple choice examination papers. Sessions will involve a combination of group work, discussion, activities and tutor presentation. A knowledge and understanding of the units covered in the course.
How is the programme taught and assessed?
Sessions will involve a combination of group work, discussion, activities and tutor presentation.
What else do I need to know?
Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering will benefit anyone working in a situation where food is prepared, cooked and served. The qualification is accredited by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA) and meets the requirements of the Sector Skills Council.
Notebook, pen and packed lunch.
How do I apply?
Apply by clicking on the APPLY NOW link on this page. Alternatively, you can apply by completing an application form through our Information, Advice and Guidance team by telephone 023 8091 1299 or via email at email@example.com.
*Fees will apply if you are over 18. You may be eligible for fee support or a loan. To find out an accurate cost, based on your individual circumstances, please contact our Information, Advice and Guidance team.
|EFHC||Eastleigh College||6/11/2019||Wed||10:00 – 17:00||1||£79.00||£79.00||Apply now|
|EFHA||Eastleigh College||5/2/2020||Wed||10:00 – 17:00||1||£79.00||£79.00||Apply now|
|EFHB||Eastleigh College||15/4/2020||Wed||10:00 – 17:00||1||£79.00||£79.00||Apply now|
* Please note that although this tool looks to give customers the best indication of course costs, a final cost can only be confirmed once all submitted information is verified by our information, advice and guidance team.
Need any further advice?
If you require further advice and guidance about any course costs and/or the funding options available to you, the College has a dedicated Information, Advice and Guidance team who can be contacted on telephone 023 8091 1299.
The Equality Act
The College wishes to ensure that it complies with the requirements of the Equality Act 2010. If you are a disabled person, please ensure that we know what you need so that we can make all reasonable adjustments to help you succeed.
Please note all courses descriptions may be subject to change.