What opportunities will this course give me?
Level 2 Award Supervising Food Safety in Catering is designed for anyone working in the catering industry with supervisory responsibility.
What will I be learning?
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to develop and understand the requirements of:
• Food safety hazards
• Temperature control
• Refrigeration, chilling and cold holding
• Cooking, hot holding and reheating
• Food handling
• Principles of safe food storage
• Food premise and equipment Level 2 Award in Catering. Multiple choice examination papers. Sessions will involve a combination of group work, discussion, activities and tutor presentation. A knowledge and understanding of the units covered in the course.
Why is this course for me?
Sessions will involve a combination of group work, discussion, activities and tutor presentation.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering will benefit anyone working in a situation where food is prepared, cooked and served. The qualification is accredited by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA) and meets the requirements of the Sector Skills Council.
Notebook, pen and packed lunch.
Please note that all courses are subject to minimum numbers and course descriptions may be subject to change. A place on your chosen course is not confirmed until all of the necessary enrolment paperwork is signed and any relevant fees are paid. The team will be in touch to discuss this with you, once your application has been processed.
Click an option below to see more details and to apply.
3/2/2021 - Apply Now
10:00 – 17:00
|EFHA||Eastleigh College||3/2/2021||Wed||10:00 – 17:00||1||£81.00||£81.00||Apply now|
|EFHB||Eastleigh College||14/4/2021||Wed||10:00 – 17:00||1||£81.00||£81.00||Apply now|
* Please note that although this tool looks to give customers the best indication of course costs, a final cost can only be confirmed once all submitted information is verified by our information, advice and guidance team.
Need some further advice?
If you require further advice and guidance about any course costs and/or the funding options available to you, the College has a dedicated Information, Advice and Guidance team who can be contacted on telephone 023 8091 1299.
Ambitious strategy aims to create the best ‘new normal’ for college learners and staff
The Eastleigh College Board and Senior Management Team have launched an ambitious strategy for the period 2020-24 that sets out the College’s priorities to see more learners, be more successful, more often.
How we are keeping our college Covid-19 secure
The College has remained open throughout the Covid-19 pandemic for many learners and as from September 2020 all learners (including those planning to attend at College House) have returned to a full high-quality education programme as per government guidelines.