What opportunities will this course give me?
NVQ Level 3 Plumbing and Heating.
What will I be learning?
- Background & Legislation
- The Regulations
- Materials and substances in contact with water
- Requirements for water fittings
- Water system design and installation
- Prevention of cross connection of unwholesome water
- Backflow prevention
- Cold & Hot water services
- WCs flushing devices and urinals
- Sanitary appliances
- Water for outside use You will be sent a course workbook 4 weeks prior to assessment which must be completed by you before attending college. You will have training at College on the day followed by an assessment, all relating to the course content above.
Why is this course for me?
You will be sent a course workbook 4 weeks prior to assessment which must be completed by you before attending college. You will have training at College on the day followed by an assessment.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Please contact 023 8091 1130 for details - this is the direct line for the Gas Assessment Centre. This course is intended for existing qualified plumbers.
The completed workbook. Pens, pencils etc.
Please ensure completed workbook is brought with you on the first day of the course.
Please note that all courses are subject to minimum numbers and course descriptions may be subject to change. A place on your chosen course is not confirmed until all of the necessary enrolment paperwork is signed and any relevant fees are paid. The team will be in touch to discuss this with you, once your application has been processed.
Click an option below to see more details and to apply.
1/12/2022 - Apply Now
08:30 – 16:00
25/1/2023 - Apply Now
10:00 – 16:30
10/2/2023 - Apply Now
08:30 – 16:00
|WTR04||Eastleigh College||1/12/2022||Thu||08:30 – 16:00||1||£240.00||£240.00||Apply now|
|WTR05||Eastleigh College||25/1/2023||Wed||10:00 – 16:30||1||£240.00||£240.00||Apply now|
|WTR06||Eastleigh College||10/2/2023||Fri||08:30 – 16:00||1||£240.00||£240.00||Apply now|
|WTR07||Eastleigh College||6/3/2023||Mon||08:30 – 16:00||1||£240.00||£240.00||Apply now|
* Please note that although this tool looks to give customers the best indication of course costs, a final cost can only be confirmed once all submitted information is verified by our information, advice and guidance team.
Need some further advice?
Contact the Brand, Engagement and Learner Recruitment Team for further guidance - email email@example.com or call 023 8091 1000.
Gas Safety Week 2021 marks busy year for Eastleigh’s Gas Assessment Centre
The eleventh national campaign to raise awareness of gas safety took place last week and marks the end of a busy year at the Gas Assessment Centre (GAC) in Eastleigh where candidates qualify for both home and business ‘gas safe’ registration. Within the past 12 months the BPEC approved assessment centre has been restructured and expanded to accommodate an increased apprentice intake.
New BPEC-approved plumbing workshop is set to raise standards in a changing sector
Neil Collishaw, Chief Executive Officer of BPEC, the employer-led training standards organisation for the Plumbing, Heating, Gas and wider Energy Sector, visited the brand-new plumbing workshop at Eastleigh College. Neil met with Michael Lock, Head of Gas & Plumbing, Smart Metering and Renewable Energy, to discuss how BPEC can better support the College.