- Business Administration Level 3 Southampton Full Time
- Early Years Apprentice- L2 OR L3 Apprenticeship Romsey Full Time
- Mechanical Apprentice - EMCOR UK Eastleigh Full Time
- Graduate Stylist – Level 2 Apprenticeship Eastleigh Full Time
- Apprentice Electrician - EMCOR UK Eastleigh Full Time
|Wage Information||Working hours
National apprenticeship wage. Commission structure after 1 year.
This includes one day at college and a day off in the week
Duties & Characteristics:
Applicants must be:
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have good customer service skills
- Hard working
About the employer
Envy Hair & Beauty first opened the doors of a traditional yet modern salon in 2005. Now firmly on the map as one of Hampshire’s leading salons, Carey Costigan and her team of professionals are moving forward with pace and the salon clientele grows by the day.
Carey’s personal determination has driven her forward throughout her career, which she herself describes as a journey towards excellence. She believes strongly in motivating and encouraging her team, realising that success within the salon is a direct result of quality training and management.
Envy Hair & Beauty represents ambition. The salon offers the highest standards of service and customer care, with a staff of 8 highly trained professionals.
The secret of the success of Envy Hair & Beauty is the drive and ambition to be at the top of our profession and the understanding that talent, hard work and determination achieve this. We surround ourselves with hard working, ambitious people who share our drive for success. The company is built around this strong team.
Want to apply?
Please send your CV to Carey Costigan: email@example.com
For more information, feel free to call the salon on: 02380693124