- Business Administration - L3 Apprenticeship Southampton Full Time
- Early Years Apprentice- L2 OR L3 Apprenticeship Romsey Full Time
- Mechanical Apprentice - EMCOR UK Eastleigh Full Time
- Graduate Stylist – Level 2 Apprenticeship Eastleigh Full Time
- Apprentice Electrician - EMCOR UK Eastleigh Full Time
- Electrical building tests
- Electrical plant and equipment fault finding
- Condition monitoring and thermography
To support the Charge Hand / Supervisor in the day to day implementation of EMCOR policies, procedures, standards necessary to maintain the integrity of ongoing operational activities and provide high quality service to customers in accordance with:
- EMCOR Integrated Management System.
- EMCOR Employee Handbook
- EMCOR Business Plan
- EMCOR Client Business Plan
- Client Company Safety Procedures / Instructions
- EMCOR / Client Contract
- Demonstrate qualities to deliver the contract requirements through effective communication, training and personal development.
- Ensure your line Manager maintains an up to date skills data base for you and organises courses as appropriate to fulfil contractual commitment and employee development.
- Provide regular updates on workload to Line Manager Maintain day to day contact with the customer taking notes as required.
- Undertake an annual appraisal.
- Identify to your Line Manager operational improvements to ensure continued provision of high quality service.
- Through innovation and vision identify any business opportunity and pass information to Line Manager.
- Assist in production of regular reports using IT reporting tools and analytical data.
- Assist in other ad hoc functions within skills level, training and experience on an as-instructed basis.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and feedback through relevant and current procedures.
- Studying (or have qualification) in Maths, English and a Science or craft-based subject to a minimum grade C (GCSE).
- Articulate, numerate and preferably IT literate.
- Reasonable understanding of Facilities Management and Building Services Engineering.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to identify health & safety and environment issues.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
- In conjunction with the HSE&Q team, regularly monitor the safety performance of all service aspects, identifying areas for improvement.
- Ensure you receive regular toolbox talks in accordance with local procedures.
- Ensure you have appropriate PPE issued and it is worn in accordance with associated risk.
- Ensure all equipment, tools and PPE are adequately maintained.
- Full clean driver license
- 25 Days annual leave
- Discount on gym memberships
- Discount on retail & restaurants
- Family friendly benefits
- Buy holiday
- Learning & development
- Other company benefits
Want to apply?
To apply or to find out more information, please use the link below: