- Early Years Apprentice- L2 OR L3 Apprenticeship Romsey Full Time
- Dental Nurse Apprentice- L3 Apprenticeship Eastleigh Full Time
- Water Network Apprentice- L2 Apprenticeship Redhill Full Time
- Groundworker Apprentice- L2 Apprenticeship London Full Time
- Exchequer Services Apprentice- Apprenticeship Southampton Full Time
||Possible start date
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.0
|17 Apr 2023|
Business Administrator Apprentice
Based in our Head Office in Southampton, you will be working in our small but busy Administration team. You will be the first point of contact for people contacting SSJ. You will provide an excellent reception service whilst also delivering key administration to support the smooth running of the organisation.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering the phone, dealing with queries and responding to emails
- Assisting with allocating mobile phones to members of staff
- Assisting with submitting solar readings
- Updating internal systems and records
- Performing regular Health & Safety checks
- Processing donations received
- Assisting staff with organising room bookings
- Providing general business and admin support to the organisation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be enrolled with Eastleigh College to complete a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- You will undertake 6 hours per week of online learning, plus fortnightly meetings with your tutor
- As the training is done online, you can do this from our offices at a convenient time
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Business Administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public, private and charitable sectors
- The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services
- Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
THE SOCIETY OF ST JAMES
125 Albert Road South
Employer's Application Instructions
For more information and the link to apply, please click here.