- Travel Consultant Apprentice- L3 Apprenticeship Southampton Full Time
- Business Administration- L3 Apprenticeship Nursling and Fair Oak Full Time
- Bar and Waiting Apprentice- L2 Apprenticeship Eastleigh Full Time
- Apprentice Chef- L2 Apprenticeship Southampton Full Time
- Customer Service Advisor– Level 2 Apprenticeship Eastleigh Full Time
|Annual wage||Working week
||Possible start date
|Apprentice Wage Dependent on Age||Monday – Friday 8pm-4pm||24 Months||TBC
||Apprentice/Trainee Surveyor||1 available
Assisting commercial surveyor in all duties relating to taking off quantities from drawings, inputting into MPL via excel spreadsheet, assisting with tracking variations on site, assisting site supervisor with calling off material and material checking, cross checking invoices, inputting and monitoring expenditure for both labour and material, signing off invoices with the on-site supervisor.
Must be proficient in using word, excel and outlook. A minimum of 5 GCSEs in grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), including English and Maths.
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided however the candidate must have a genuine interest in surveying and a keen interest in working within the construction industry
Company Address and Contact Details:
D&S Carpentry Southern Ltd
Simon Jacob – 07487 532766
Office 310, Portsmouth technopole, Kingston Crescent, Portsmouth, PO2 8F
Want to apply?
Please send CV and covering letter to:
Simon Jacob Email: Simon.email@example.com