Eastleigh College offers a number of Higher Level study opportunities on its own campus. Higher Education can boost your future earnings and chances of getting the career you want, while you immerse yourself in subjects that interest you. It's about furthering your prospects, learning new things, being in charge of your choices and getting to where you want to be - whatever stage you are at and whatever age you are.
With the rising cost of Higher Education at University, it makes sense to consider a better value alternative. Eastleigh College offers a number of full and part-time qualifications at Levels 4, 5, 6 and 7, as well as traditional University partnered Higher Education. We have a committed, passionate and dedicated staff team, who are there to support your studies and help you reach your full potential. Our courses are validated by our partner university, the University of Portsmouth.
Due to the varied delivery of Higher Education courses, the process of applying will differ slightly by course. In all instances, please visit the course page on this website and click the 'Apply Now' link. From there, you will be redirected to the relevant University application form.
College vs University - What are the advantages?
- As a Further Education college, our funding structure allows us to pass on significant savings to our students.
- Class sizes of no more than 20 students ensure you receive high quality tutor support, and a wealth of support and guidance for group and personal learning.
- Dedicated IT facilities and learning areas.
- Access to excellent facilities with state-of-the-art workshops, classrooms and studios.
- Access to partner University facilities.
Have a look at our courses section on this website for details of all the courses on offer. If you know you don't have the necessary entry requirements to embark on a Higher Education course just yet, don't worry, we also run an Access to Higher Education course to get you started.