Online learning is a great alternative to classroom learning whilst still gaining industry knowledge at a time and place that suits you.
As industry experts we offer a range of courses for those in employment or currently unemployed. Our courses can help to boost your skill set, increase your productivity or support you in securing your dream job.
Why study an online course with Eastleigh College?
- Supports your personal development within your industry
- Receive an certification upon completion from awarding body
- Access to an experienced Eastleigh College assessor for live feedback and support
- Industry recognised qualification
- Endorsed certificate to put on your CV
- CPD eligible
- No additional software required- all you need is a computer and wifi
- Improve your IT skills at the same time
- Enjoy the freedom of self-paced study
- Transform your career prospects like never before
- All courses available with an immediate start
Our courses are fully funded (free) for the following groups:
- Free if you are over 19* and have a prior level 2 qualification
- Free if you are over 24* and have level 1 in English
- Free if you are currently unemployed and receiving certain benefits
If you do not fall into one of these groups you can fund the course yourself. The course price can be found on your chosen course page.
Sign up to the following courses today:
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems (QCF) NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Common Health Conditions (QCF) NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Falls Prevention Awareness - NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Information, Advice or Guidance (QCF) - NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Lean Organisation Management Techniques (QCF) NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Principles of Business Administration (VRQ) NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Principles of Dementia Care (QCF) NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Principles of End of Life Care (QCF) NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Principles of Team Leading - NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Principles of Warehousing and Storage - NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Understanding Business Improvement Techniques - NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Understanding Data Protection and Data Security - NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Understanding Nutrition and Health (QCF) NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent - NCFE Certificate level 2
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties NCFE Certificate Level 2
- Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes (QCF) Certificate Level 2
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in HSC (QCF) NCFE Cert L2
Please fill in the form below to sign up for your chosen course. For any further information about our available courses and details of the funding available to cover the costs please contact our Business Development Team on 023 8091 1195. Alternatively please email email@example.com.